Service is performed exclusively by the eight cooperatives CECOVASA Processing of organic and conventional coffee
· Quality Control: All coffees are processed before being previously assessed physical and cupping (coffee should be dry, defects allowed according to the Peruvian Technical Standard, Maximum humidity 12%), and organoleptically (tasting)
· Receipt of raw materials and Heavy: Upon receipt coffee is taken into account the weights, which are important for yields.
· Selection and Cleaning: Once the coffee has entered the plant passes through the sieve for sorting and cleaning. The clean grain passing through a funnel which is fed mechanically to the toaster.
· Bagging, weighed and sealed: The coffee is bagged gold and green once selected for further heavy sewn ready for export
DOMESTIC CONSUMPTION COFFEE
· Roasting: To start the roasting process, the oven is heated beforehand and then proceed to roast and has a thermometer to check the roasting temperature
· Cooling: Roasted coffee, go down to the cooler, which has a mechanical feeder that connects to the hopper and the mill.
· Milling: Once the coffee is already in the hopper is necessary to grind, ground coffee being moved in a carriage, to the boxes.
· Bagging: The ground coffee is placed in the boxes, is moved by hand to the bagger, which is working 250gr and 500gr presentations, the operation of the bagger is a function of the presentation you are working.
· Packaging: Coffee will be bagged then packed in packages or bags according to the requirements of customers.· sale: Packaged goods and their labels are expended due to various establishments